Is email marketing a significant part of your business growth strategy?
If not, it should be. I don’t care what kind of business you own in. If you have customers or clients, you should have an email list within an automated system.
Startups established businesses and side hustles all need an email list system.
- It’s the easiest way to maintain and use a listing of clients, potential clients, colleagues, vendors, and admirers.
- You own the list. No one can take it away from you.
- It’s a systematized way to stay in touch with everyone.
- You can segment the list and customize your messages to specific groups.
- Your email list is part of your Keep In Touch System. (KITS)
You may not have any idea what you would say to your email list – today. However, if you don’t have one, someday you will be kicking yourself. Even those of you who have a side hustle business will benefit from an email list.
What’s Your Excuse?
Don’t tell me you don’t have time or money. I set up a free account on MailChimp for a client in less than a half hour. A restaurant owner, we made an invitation to receive notices about upcoming events and specials that fit in the check presenter and in one day had 100 guests on the email list.
Start one now. It’s never too late. Even for us Baby Boomers.
Have a stagnant list?
Send out an extra hello this weekend
Need some help? You know where to find me. Facebook or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It all works. I love talking business so give me a shout!!
And BTW – Email marketing is not dead!
This email is part of the “Got a Minute” series focusing on increasing sales with existing clients.
(Sometimes I mention products that I recommend and they may contain an affiliate link.)